About the Recipe
If you're looking for a tasty and healthy meal option, look no further than my tuna soba salad! Made with fresh ingredients and a tasty ginger sesame dressing, this salad is a great way to stay satisfied and energised throughout the day.
My tuna soba salad is made with a blend of soba noodles, fresh tuna, rocket, spring onion, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds. Simply mix all of the salad ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the ginger sesame dressing - this will make enough for a week, so I like to store mine in a jar in the fridge. Finally, pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Not only is my tuna soba salad delicious, but it's also packed with nutrients. Here are a few of the benefits you can enjoy from this tasty meal:
- High in protein: With fresh tuna and pumpkin seeds, my salad is a great way to get the protein your body needs to stay strong and healthy.
- Loaded with veggies: My salad is packed with fresh vegetables like zucchini, broccoli, and cauliflower, which are rich in vitamins and fibre.
So, head to your local grocery store, pick up the fresh ingredients, and give this recipe a shot. I'm confident that you'll love the flavours and benefits that this salad has to offer. Enjoy!
Ginger sesame dressing:
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons mirin
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons tahini
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 cm piece of ginger, finely grated
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1. Mix salad ingredients in a bowl together.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together ginger sesame dressing (this will make enough for a week! I like to store mine in a jar in the fridge).
3. Pour over salad and enjoy.