About the Recipe
CHOC COATED PEANUT DATES! Want a treat that you can whip up in 5 mins? Then look no further than these sweet little bites… recipe below.
10 medjool dates
1/3 block dark chocolate
1. Cut your dates open halfway to remove the pips.
2. Pour 1/2 tsp peanut butter into each date. Pop into the freezer for 10 mins to harden.
3. Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Pour your chocolate over the peanut butter dates until completely covered.
5. Sprinkle with some salt.
6. [Optional: Sprinkle with some crushed almonds & peanuts].
7. Pop back into the freezer for 10 mins.