About the Recipe
These healthy white chocolate and raspberry cookies are a decadent treat that you can feel good about eating! They are made with wholesome ingredients like oats, coconut oil, and honey, which provide plenty of fiber, healthy fats, and natural sweetness. The addition of white chocolate chips and raspberries make these cookies indulgent and flavourful. These cookies are perfect for a sweet treat after a meal or as a snack on the go. Plus, they are easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family. Enjoy!
1 egg yolk
1/4 cop coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup white spelt flour, sifted
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup white choc chips
1. Add your egg yolk, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla to a bowl and whisk.
2. Sift in your flour, then add coconut & baking soda.
3. Mix well with a spatula until a sticky dough forms.
4. Add in your raspberries & white choc chips.
5. Roll into balls and flatten on a lined baking tray.
6. Bake for 12 mins on 180°C.