About the Recipe
ONE PAN RED CURRY SALMON using GreenPan's Fry Pan from their new Barcelona Pro Collection. GreenPan are pioneers of healthy ceramic non-stick cookware with the first plastic-free and toxin-free coating. PFAS substances are man-made chemical compounds. They’re not a natural part of our ecosystem: scientists developed them to make products water-, grease and dirt-repellent. By choosing to cook with healthy PFAS/toxin-free GreenPan cookware products we can make a positive impact for the future of our planet, our health and the health of future generations.
Drizzle of olive oil
1 onion, finely diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp paprika, turmeric & cumin
3 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 capsicum, diced
1 bok choy, diced
1 tin coconut milk
2 salmon fillets
Salt & Pepper
1. Fry your onion & garlic in a large fry pan with olive oil and stir well. Add in your minced ginger & spices and cook for another few minutes.
2. Add your curry paste & tomato paste and continue cooking.
3. Add the capsicum & bok choy and stir well, then pour in your coconut milk.
4. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Place your salmon in the pan & cover with a lid. Allow to cook for 15-20 mins.
6. Take off the lid, season with salt & pepper and dig in!