About the Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy meal that is also delicious and healthy? Look no further than my One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe!
What is One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon?
Our One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon is a mouthwatering dish that combines the delicate and flavorful taste of seared salmon with the creamy and rich texture of a Tuscan-style sauce. Made with a variety of healthy ingredients like cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and coconut cream, this dish is the perfect combination of indulgence and nutrition.
How to Make One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon
Making this dish is simple and easy, thanks to its one-pan preparation. First, season the salmon with salt and pepper and sear it in a pan until all sides are coloured. Then, mix the onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and smoked paprika together and sauté them in the same pan. Add chicken stock, butter beans, and let it simmer. Finally, add coconut milk, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and seasoning to make a creamy sauce. Place the seared salmon back in the pan and let it cook in the sauce for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Why Choose One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon?
My One Pan Creamy Tuscan Salmon dish is not only convenient and easy to make, but it is also packed with healthy ingredients that provide numerous health benefits. Salmon is an excellent source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin D, while beans and tomatoes provide fibre and important vitamins and minerals. Plus, our creamy sauce is made with coconut cream, which is a healthier alternative to heavy cream, and other healthy ingredients like spinach and lemon.
2 salmon fillets
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
8 sun dried tomatoes, drained from oil and chopped
2-4 tsp smoked paprika
200mL chicken stock
1 tin butter beans
1 lemon + the zest
1/2 tin coconut cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Handful of spinach
1. Season the salmon fillets with salt & pepper and sear in a hot pan with some olive oil until all sides are coloured. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add your onion & garlic to the pan and sauté until golden. Mix in the cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes & smoked paprika and stir.
3. Sauté for a few minutes, then add your chicken stock. Bring to a gentle simmer, then add your butterbeans & simmer on low for 10 mins.
4. Turn the heat down to very low, add your coconut milk, lemon juice + zest, Parmesan cheese & seasoning. Stir well and then add your spinach & stir until wilted.
5. Place the salmon fillets back in the dish, place a lid on the fry pan, keeping it on very low heat & allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until the salmon has cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened.
6. Serve with extra Parmesan on top!