About the Recipe
These Oat Chocolate Fudge Cups are a tasty and healthy dessert option. They are made by mixing together rolled oats and cocoa powder, and then combining this dry mixture with a wet mixture of honey, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. The resulting mixture is thick and crumbly, and is then pressed into muffin liners to form cup shapes. These cups are chilled in the fridge for at least an hour before being served. The finished cups are rich and chocolatey, making them a delicious treat.
OAT LAYER (base & top):
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
CHOC FUDGE LAYER (middle):
- 1 block dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
1. Add ‘oat layer’ ingredients together in a bowl until sticky.
2. Set aside a 1/4 of the mixture.
3. With the remaining, press down evenly into mini silicone moulds. This will make your base.
4. Pop into fridge.
5. Make your fudge by adding ‘choc layer’ ingredients to a bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds or until melted.
6. Pour fudge over bases.
7. Crumble remaining oat mixture on top and pop into the fridge to set for 2-4 hours.
8. Store in airtight container and enjoy!