About the Recipe
This no-bake coconut slice is the perfect treat for when you want something sweet and indulgent, but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. To make it, you'll need shredded coconut, coconut flour, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and your choice of chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and press the mixture into a baking dish. Then, refrigerate the dish until the slice is firm. Once it's chilled, you can slice it into squares and enjoy. Not only is this recipe incredibly easy to make, but it's also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without relying on processed and sugary ingredients. The coconut and chocolate pair perfectly together for a delicious treat that you can feel good about eating.
2 + 1/3 cups desiccated coconut
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 block dark chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients (except dark chocolate block) in a bowl and stir until sticky and combined.
2. Pour into lined loaf tin and pop into freezer for 30 mins.
3. Melt your chocolate in a microwave or on stove with a touch of coconut oil.
4. Pour over coconut layer and pop into fridge to set for 1 hour.
5. Cut into slices and enjoy!