About the Recipe
A loaded sweet potato is a delicious and satisfying meal that is easy to make. To prepare, first bake the sweet potatoes in the oven until they are soft and tender. Once they are cooked, slice them open and mash the insides with a fork. Then, top the mashed sweet potato with your choice of toppings, such as black beans, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream. You can also add some spices, such as chili powder and cumin, for an extra kick of flavor. Finally, place the loaded sweet potatoes back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese and warm the toppings. Serve hot and enjoy!
1 sweet potato
1/2 tin corn
1/4 cup kidney beans
2 whole tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
1/2 juice of lemon
Salt, pepper & chilli flakes
1/2 an avocado, smashed
Sprinkle of feta, to top
1. Prick your sweet potato with a fork, and then bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes on 200°C with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. In a bowl, add all your filling ingredients (except avocado & feta) and mix well.
3. Slice your cooked sweet potato down the middle so that the centre opens.
4. Pour the filling into the sweet potato centre.
5. Top with the smashed avocado, feta, chilli flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.