About the Recipe
If you are looking for a quick, easy-to-make, and healthy snack, then look no further than my lemon coconut loaf. This delicious snack is perfect for any time of the day and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
My lemon coconut loaf is made using high-quality ingredients. It is gluten-free and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives, making it a much better choice than store bought loaf, which is usually packed full of sugar & preservatives. A few benefits of my lemon & coconut loaf:
- Gluten free
- Contains fresh lemon juice
- Rich in fibre and antioxidants
- Low in calories
- Great for people who are allergic to nuts or have gluten sensitivity
- Quick and easy to make
How to use my Lemon Coconut Loaf
My lemon coconut loaf is incredibly versatile and can be used in many different ways. You can enjoy it as a standalone snack or pair it with your favorite tea or coffee. It also makes a great breakfast option when you're in a hurry. Here are some ways to enjoy it:
- Enjoy as a healthy snack
- Add to your breakfast bowl
- Top with fresh fruits and yogurt
- Pair with tea or coffee
- Take it on-the-go for a quick snack
Unlike other snacks that are loaded with sugar and unhealthy fats, this recipe is low in calories and contains no harmful ingredients. It is a gluten-free, healthy, and wholesome snack that's perfect for people who are looking to eat clean and maintain a healthy lifestyle!
2 cups almond meal
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup shredded coconut
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons juiced)
3 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence
Optional honey lemon glaze:
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1. Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
3. Add wet to dry & stir well.
4. Pour into a lined loaf tin & spread out evenly with a spatula.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins on 180°C. (I baked mine for 40 mins and it was slightly over cooked).
6. Make your honey lemon glaze in a small bowl.
7. Allow the loaf to cool slightly, then pour your honey lemon glaze over the top.
8. Top with some extra coconut, cut into slices and enjoy!