About the Recipe
HOMEMADE MUESLI BARS! No nasties, additives or preservatives in these deliciously, crunchy bars!
1 cup oats
½ cup desiccated coconut
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup puffed quinoa
¼ cup cashew nuts, roughly chopped
¼ cup natural almonds, roughly chopped
1 tsp cinnamon
1 block dark chocolate
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1. Add all dry ingredients (except dark chocolate) to a bowl and combine. Set aside.
2. Add wet ingredients to a saucepan and stir together over low heat and until smooth & combined.
3. Mix wet to dry and combine until sticky.
4. Pour into lined loaf tin and allow to set in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Melt your chocolate block in a saucepan over low heat.
6. Pour the chocolate over the bars and put back in the freezer for another hour.
7. Once set, cut into muesli bars and devour!
Keep in freezer.