About the Recipe
Welcome to your sweet treat heaven! If you’ve been wanting something a bit indulgent, look no further - we’re here with an amazing cinnamon scroll recipe that is healthy, delicious, and sure to hit the spot. Perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack pick me up, these scrolls are made with fresh and natural ingredients that will leave you feeling guilt-free after indulging. With swirls of warm cinnamon goodness and the sweet richness of sultanas in each bite - I promise these won't disappoint! So grab your baking supplies and let's get scrolling ...
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
1 cup Greek yoghurt
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup diced apple
1/4 cup sultanas
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl mix together dough ingredients. Place dough on a floured surface & knead until smooth (about 5-10 mins). Flatten with a rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
2. Combine filling ingredients (except apple & sultanas) together in a small bowl until a paste forms. Spread evenly over the dough. Sprinkle your apple & sultanas evenly on top.
3. Roll the dough up tightly. Cut into 8 scrolls using a knife.
4. Place in a lined baking or cake tray and bake in the oven for 20 mins on 180°C.
5. Stir glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over the top of the hot scrolls and serve warm.