About the Recipe
Green Goddess Soup 🥦🥬🥒 Sometimes you just need a hearty bowl of soup to nourish your body and soul, and this Green Goddess Immunity Boosting Soup is exactly that! Packed with all the good stuff like leafy greens & nutrient-rich broccoli, this soup is not only delicious but also incredibly healthy. The best part is, it’s super easy to make and perfect for meal prep! Recipe below
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, diced
6 small white potatoes, chopped
3-4 broccolis, cut into florets
1 celery, sliced
1 parsley, roughy chopped
4 cups spinach
1.5-2L bone broth (or you can use vegetable stock)
Salt & pepper
To top (optional):
Handful of walnuts/cashews
Drizzle of coconut milk/chilli oil
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot and add your onion & garlic. Sauté until golden.
2. Add the potatoes & bone broth to the pot. Pop the lid on & allow to simmer on low heat until the potatoes have softened.
3. Once the potatoes have softened, add all other ingredients (except spinach) and allow to simmer on low for about 45 minutes.
4. Add in your spinach and allow to wilt (takes about 5 minutes).
5. Once all your vegetables have softened, blend everything in the pot with a stick blender until smooth & creamy.
6. Add some soup to a bowl & top with Parmesan cheese, walnuts/cashews, chilli oil, and a drizzle of coconut milk!