About the Recipe
If f you're looking for a healthy yet delicious dessert option, look no further than my flourless double choc cookie recipe. Made with wholesome ingredients and packed with plant-based protein, these cookies are the perfect guilt-free treat. Here's everything you need to know about my recipe:
My recipe uses wholesome, natural ingredients like almond butter, olive oil, and coconut sugar. Plus, I've added plant-based protein to give these cookies a nutritional boost. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, my recipe is easy to follow and make at home. Just because these cookies are healthy doesn't mean they sacrifice flavour. The combination of cacao powder and dark choc chips creates a rich, satisfying taste that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1 cup almond butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp almond milk
1/4 cup @trueprotein chocolate plant protein
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup cacao powder, sifted
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup dark choc chips
Pinch of salt
1. Whisk wet ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (except choc chips) until there are no clumps.
3. Mix wet to dry. Add in your choc chips.
4. Roll into balls & slightly flatten onto a lined baking tray. Top with a sprinkle of salt.
5. Bake for 8-10 mins on 180°C.
6. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!