About the Recipe
the easiest, most delicious dinner made with wholesome ingredients.
FOR THE SLAW:
Handful of Cabbage
1/2 a red Onion
1 grated carrot
1/2 cup corn kernels
Juice of 1/2 a lime
FOR THE FISH:
2 white fish (cod, ling or perch fillet works)
Dressing: Cumin, paprika, chilli powder, lime juice, olive oil
Dollop of greek yoghurt
Squeeze of lime juice
Avocado, to top
Chilli flakes, to top
Salt & Pepper
1. Add all your ‘slaw’ ingredients together in a bowl with the lime juice and stir well.
2. Marinate your fish in the dressing & cook on a fry pan for 4 mins on one side, & 2 mins on the other.
3. Mix together your yoghurt dressing in a small bowl.
4. Heat your corn tortillas in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
5. Prepare your tacos! Begin by adding the slaw, then cooked fish, then avocado, yoghurt dressing, chilli flakes, coriander & salt & pepper.