About the Recipe
My healthy corn thin balls recipe is a delicious and nutritious snack that is perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings while still keeping your diet on track. The recipe is easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients, including corn thins, peanut butter, chocolate plant protein powder, honey or maple syrup, and dark chocolate.
To begin, simply add the corn thins, peanut butter, protein powder, and honey to a food processor and process until well combined. Then, add two tablespoons of water to the mixture and blitz again until the mixture forms a very sticky texture. Roll the mixture into balls and place them on a lined baking tray before freezing them while you melt your dark chocolate.
Once the chocolate is melted, dip each ball in the chocolate until they are completely covered and then sprinkle them with some salt before popping them back in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, they can be cut up and enjoyed, making for a perfect post-workout snack or an after-dinner treat.
This recipe is not only easy to make, but it also packs a healthy punch with the protein from the chocolate plant protein powder and the natural sweetness from the honey or maple syrup. It's a great way to indulge in something sweet while still taking care of your body, and it can be easily customised to fit your own preferences by adding different types of nut butter or experimenting with different flavours of protein powder.
10 corn thins @cornthins_original
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup @trueprotein chocolate plant protein
1/4 cup honey/maple syrup
1 block dark chocolate
2 tbsp water
1. Add the corn thins, peanut butter, protein powder & honey to a food processor & process until well combined.
2. Once everything is combined, add 2 tbsp water to the food processor & blitz again until the mixture forms a very sticky texture.
3. Roll into balls onto a lined baking tray & pop in freezer while you make your chocolate.
4. Melt your chocolate. Dip each ball in the chocolate until completely covered.
5. Sprinkle with some salt & pop in the freezer for 1 hour.
6. Cut up & enjoy!