About the Recipe
If you're someone who loves snacking but wants to keep it healthy, then my coconut protein bars are just what you need. Made with nourishing ingredients, these bars are packed with nutrients and flavour that will leave you feeling energised and satisfied.
Here are some key features of my coconut protein bars that make them a must-try:
- Healthy and Delicious: These bars are a perfect mix of health and flavor, making them an excellent snack option. The peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla not only make the bars taste amazing but also provide an array of health benefits.
- Easy to Make: With only a few simple steps, these protein bars are extremely easy to make. All you have to do is mix together the ingredients in a saucepan, press the mixture in a loaf tin, and let it set in the freezer.
- Nutritious: The coconut protein bars are a great source of protein, fibre, healthy fats, and other essential nutrients. The vanilla protein powder, oats, and chia seeds add to the nutrient value of the bars, making them a healthy snack choice.
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1 cup oats
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup shredded coconut
2 squares of dark chocolate
1. Heat the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a small saucepan on low heat until smooth and creamy.
2. Allow to cool slightly, then stir in protein powder.
3. Add oats, chia seeds and coconut and stir well.
4. Pour into lined loaf tin and press down evenly.
5. Melt your chocolate squares and drizzle over the top of the bars.
6. Allow to set in freezer for 1-2 hours, before cutting into bars.
7. Store in airtight container in freezer!