About the Recipe
These Chocolate Protein Bites are the perfect sweet treat! The chocolate flavour is rich and satisfying, adding a decadent element to the snack, whilst the added protein hit leaves you feeling satisfied and full, make it a great option for a post-workout treat. The texture is soft and chewy, and the coconut & chocolate combination is absolutely delicious! You all need to make them :)
1 block dark chocolate
1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup Chocolate Protein
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
Pinch of salt
1. Melt half your block of chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil until smooth.
2. Add all other ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
3. Pour into lined loaf tin and pop into freezer for 1 hour.
4. Melt the other half of your chocolate block. Pour on top of bars and allow to set in freezer for another 15 mins.
5. Cut into bite sized bars and enjoy!
Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.