About the Recipe
Craving something tasty and healthy? Look no further, because this Chicken Teriyaki Soba Noodle Stir Fry recipe is full of flavor and goodness, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. The tender chicken combined with soba noodles tossed in a delicious teriyaki sauce will leave your taste buds wanting more. Plus, the stir-fry mix of broccolini, mushrooms and buk choy are a great source of fibre and nutrients to keep you energised throughout your day. The best part is that it only takes one pan - no need for extra dishes! So grab some ingredients from your kitchen today, or make a quick trip to the store if needed – let’s get cooking!
Organic chicken breast 500g
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chilli oil
2 bunches baby buk choy, roughly chopped
1 bunch broccolini, roughly chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tsp ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves
3 zucchinis, chopped
Salt & Pepper
For the teriyaki sauce:
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 tbsp teriyaki coconut aminos
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Add teriyaki sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Slice your chicken. Marinate your chicken in the teriyaki sauce in a bowl and marinade in the fridge for 30 mins.
3. In a large fry pan, add your buk choy, broccolini, spring onion, zucchini & ginger with the olive oil and a drizzle of soy sauce and stir well.
4. In a separate pan, add your marinated chicken and cook until the chicken breast is cooked through.
5. Add your chicken and juices to the fry pan with the cooked vegetables and stir well, for another 5 minutes.
6. Cook your soba noodles as per the packet instructions.
7. Add the soba noodles to the pan with all other ingredients, as well as the sesame seeds, chilli oil & salt + pepper. Stir well.
8. Transfer to bowls, garnish with some extra sesame seeds and enjoy!