About the Recipe
This Baked barramundi is a delicious and healthy way to prepare this flavorful fish. To make it, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the barramundi fillets in a baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and your choice of herbs or spices. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Serve the baked barramundi with a side of steamed greens such as broccoli, asparagus, or kale for a complete and well-rounded meal. The combination of the tender, flaky fish and the crisp, nutrient-packed greens makes for a tasty and satisfying dish.
2 barramundi fillets
1 sweet potato
Homemade pesto sauce (see Insta for recipe)
For the salad:
Handful of spinach
1 cucumber, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
Sprinkle of feta
Sprinkle of dukkah
1. Roast your sweet potato in the oven for 45 mins on 180°C. I like to season mine with salt, pepper & paprika.
2. Place your barramundi fillets in foil and season with lemon juice & salt and pepper. Add in some cut up lemon too.
3. Wrap the fish in the foil and bake in the oven for 25-30 mins on 180°C. (Until the juices have run clear)
4. Make your salad.
5. Place everything evenly into two separate bowls.
6. Top with our homemade pesto sauce.