About the Recipe
If you're looking for a tasty and nutritious snack that's easy to make, look no further than my almond butter date bars. These bars are made with just a few simple ingredients and are perfect for anyone who wants to satisfy their sweet tooth without compromising on health.
Why Try My Almond Butter Date Bars?
My almond butter date bars are more than just a delicious snack – they're also a smart choice for anyone who wants to eat healthily. Here are some reasons why:
- Made with wholesome ingredients: My bars are made with whole-food ingredients that are good for your body and your mind. You can feel good about snacking on them knowing that they're packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
- Easy to make: With just a few simple steps, you can whip up a batch of my almond butter date bars in no time. They're perfect for busy people who want something tasty and healthy on the go.
- Delicious and satisfying: My bars are sweet, crunchy, and rich – everything you want in a snack! They'll satisfy your cravings without leaving you feeling guilty or sluggish.
- Versatile: My almond butter date bars are incredibly versatile. You can enjoy them on their own, crumbled over yogurt or oatmeal, or even paired with some fresh fruit. They're a great addition to any meal or snack.
My almond butter date bars are a perfect snack for anyone who wants to eat healthily without sacrificing taste. They're easy to make, packed with wholesome ingredients, and oh-so-delicious. Whether you're looking for a quick snack or something to meal prep for the week, my bars are a great choice. So why not give them a try today? Your taste buds (and your body) will thank you!
1 cup oat flour (blended oats)
1/2 cup almond butter
6 medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 block dark chocolate, melted
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Add your oat flour to a bowl.
2. In a blender, blend the almond butter, dates, honey & vanilla until sticky and smooth.
3. Pour the sticky mixture into the oat flour and mix together with your hands until well combined.
4. Pour into a lined loaf tin and flatten out evenly.
5. Pour your melted chocolate on top, sprinkle with some sea salt & pop into the freezer for a few hours.